FULL TIME VOLUNTEER STAFF PHYSICIAN
START DATE: 2017
This position requires that you to live in Nicaragua as the primary care physician in the NDI Clinic. Currently NDI offers annual placements for licensed naturopathic physicians . Other providers of natural medicine who are trained to provide primary care services, such as chiropractors, acupuncturists, and integrative MDs may inquire. For more information contact email@example.com
Basic requirements for annual placement of NDI naturopathic physicians:
- Availability for a minimum of 15 months (if you would like to serve for less time, please consider applying to our Professional Corps Short Term Internship or taking a CE certified Global Health Course)
- A current naturopathic medical license to practice medicine in the USA (note: NDI will help Canadian NDs obtain a USA license - the Ministry of Health in Nicaragua will not accept registrations.)
- All other professions: Contact NDI directly for information.
- Spanish - intermediate conversational spanish required - (full time doctors conduct all consultations in spanish and will be required to take a placement test during the application process).
- Relevant travel or work outside the United States
- Read the NDI Staff Physician Job Description for full details
- 10-day CE Certified NDI course in Nicaragua - you must attend one of our courses before applying for a full-time position
Please contact us at for more details.